Most of the youngsters prefer to go to Europe for gaining higher education. Since, the level of education system in Europe is much higher than other countries, this helps the students build their professional career in this country. Thus, if you are looking for some good career opportunities, then this country is one of the best destinations for you. The exceptional quality of study in Europe and a wide range of courses are the two things that attract people towards this country. The European university has several renowned professors and lecturers who are always ready to help you in difficult times. Their expert guidance is something that students look up to whenever they are in need of expert advice. Apart from this, the cost of education is also something that brings students closer to this city.
Why study in Europe?
Many have a question in their mind that why should they study in Europe not India or any other country. Well, there are some reasons why study in Europe for Indian students is far beneficial than other countries. The first reason why the youth is attracted towards this country is because of the excellent infrastructure facilities for education. In addition to this, the universities of Europe are well-equipped with libraries that help students gain enriched knowledge. Here the English medium teaching facility helps the students to improve their communication skills. In case you choose the medium of instruction of your choice, then you do not have to pay any additional charges for the same. Also, the standard of education is also very high and the students are trained using the modern day technology. You can also get direct access to all the educational facilities without having to pay any additional charges.
Undergraduate Study In Europe
- One must have completed 13 years of education which is equivalent to high-school education.
- In class 12, a student must have scored at least 65% and a minimum of 65% in English separately.
- In case you wish to opt for any course related to science and technology, then you must have opted for the related subjects in your 12th standard.
- In some universities, you must have qualified SAT also. Additionally, you should must have qualified EILTS or PTE test.
Post-graduate Study In Europe
- 16 years of education is compulsory for seeking admission to any post-graduate course offered by European universities.
- Apart from this, your academic background needs to be strong which means you should have scored at least 65%.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience is also necessary for post graduation courses like MBA or IT.
- Study in Europe without IELTS is nearly impossible, because clearing this test is also a necessity for seeking admission to international universities.
Doctorate Courses In Europe
- The course duration may take up to 3 to 5 years to complete depending on the field of study you have chosen.
- The study in Europe consultants also informs the students that you must have scored 70% marks in your post-graduation to opt for doctorate courses.
- However, you do not need a GRE or GMAT qualified certificate in order to seek the admissions.
- Most importantly, you need an acceptance letter from one of the professors of Europe who is willing to guide you in your research.