The right degree from one of the top universities can transform your career and open the gates for different job opportunities for you. That is why many individuals wish to study in Canada after 12th. Canada is a preferred hub for many individuals who dream to study abroad and to fulfil this dream of young aspirants we have been creating several opportunities for them. It is always welcoming young aspirants from across the globe to get a step closer to their goals.
Why Indians should study in Canada?
‘Why study in Canada?’ is the question that comes to the mind of many students. Well, the answer is quite simple. Canada is one of the best places to live in the world that offers affordable and high-quality education to individuals. The country has top ranking universities that offer you specialized graduate, post-graduate, and doctorate courses. If any Indian wishes to improve the quality of life he is living, then Canada is the best placefor him. The study in Canada for Indian students is cost-effective as well as time-saving as you can choose the course duration of your choice.
Can you study in Canada without IELTS?
Studying in Canada without EILTS is not possible as you need to complete some English requirements before getting admissions in any International university.
- You need to have minimum 80-84 score in TOEFL.
- At least 70% in 12th grade for graduate courses.
- 50% for getting admission to diploma programs.
- Minimum 6.0 bands in IELTS/PTE.
Average cost of studying in Canada
Canada has been the favourite hub for Indians as the cost of study in Canada for Indian students is quite affordable. The average tuition fee will vary depending on the institution you choose. The average per year cost is approximately $17,500 and may go up $50,000 based on the chosen course.
The average study in Canada cost in rupees is around 12,85,252 INR approximately and may vary depending on university to university and course to course.
If you are looking for scholarships for Indian students to study in Canada, then you should know the fact that there are some institutions that offer scholarship programs. The study in Canada for international students is not as costly as other countries. However, if you want some relaxation in fee, then you need to give a scholarship examination. The fee waiver program varies in universities and colleges and is offered to only meritorious students. Thus, you need to go through the details of scholarships to study in Canada for Indian students of each university separately. So, before it is too late, you should apply for a scholarship and enjoy a fee waiver of 20,000 CAD to 70,000 CAD.
- You cannot study in Canada without IELTS because it is the minimum English requirement to study in any international university.
- One must get a minimum of 80-84 score in TOEFL in order to get the admissions to one of the courses offered by the university.
- Apart from scoring well in TOEFL, most of the international colleges want a student to be a good scorer in EILTS as well as PTE.
Undergraduate Study In Canada
- The undergraduate course of study in Canada for Indian students is provided on the basis of certain minimum qualifications.
- One must have scored at least 70% aggregate marks in his 12th grade in order to get the admissions without any hassle.
- However, those who have scored between 50%-70% marks also have scope of getting admissions to diploma courses.
Masters In Canada
- Most Canadian universities require you to get an equivalent Bachelors degree as theirs in which you must have got formal education.
- 6.5 bands are the minimum score you will require in IELTS or PTE and for Master’s degree the minimum required score is 7.
- In some universities, you will be asked to have some experience if you are seeking admission to any professional course like MBA.
Doctorate In Canada
- Just like any other country, the doctorate study in Canada for international students is provided only after the completion of Master’s degree.
- However, some of the Canadian universities might offer you admission to Doctorate degree without completing Master’s degree.
- They do so on exceptional basis and the criteria for seeking admission on exceptional basis is different from rest of the courses.