Are you interested in living in Canada permanently? If yes, then you need to apply for Canada PR visa which is one of the pre-requisites for staying in Canada for longer duration. The applicants who are travelling by air need to fulfil certain requirements and also go through the health check up. In case someone shows the signs of any illness he/she will be barred from going to Canada. After your entry in the country, your health will be assessed and it will be ensured that you are completely fit.
For the purpose of immigration to Canada, there are certain pre-requisites you need to fulfil. A person resident is someone who will reside in Canada permanently but will not be provided with the Canadian citizenship. After you complete the Canada immigration process and get entry to the country, you are entitled to get some rights. It includes your health care coverage, you get to live, work, and study there as well. Your rights will also be protected under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Canada PR Process
If you wish to get the permanent resident Visa for Canada, then you need to go through the following process. For this purpose, you can get in touch with the Canada immigration consultants, or apply for the PR Visa Online. The following is the basic process for immigration to Canada from India.
- First of all, you need to provide the medical certificate as a proof of your health.
- Provide the criminal record check.
- Apply for the Visa by filling an application.
- Pay for the application fee.
- If called for the interview, attend it.
- You must have the sufficient funds in your account.
- Undergo the skills assessment test, if required.
- Show the proof of your being a refugee.
- Show the result of your language test such as IELTS/TOEFL.
- Fee for getting the PR Visa, if applicable.
- Other required documents.
Basis Of Canada Immigration Points
You can calculate your points for Canadian PR. These points will provide you with different benefits to move to Canada. These points can be calculated on the following basis:
- Level of education
- Official language proficiency
- Second official language
- Canadian work experience
Apart from this, you need to show a proof of having enough funds in your account which will let the authorities know you have enough means to reside in Canada.
Different categories of Canadian PR
For Canada immigration from India, there are five different categories through which you can apply. Each category is representative of a legal means. The following are the details of 5 main categories:
- Express Entry
- Business Immigration
- Start Up Visa
- Self-Employed Program
- Family Class Immigration
After making sure that you are fulfilling all the points in the section given above, you become eligible to apply for a Visa. Also note that, the same points are applicable for the South Australia immigration.
Australia pr process
- After ensuring that you have everything with you, then you have to wait for the response from Authorities of pr in Australia.
- If your Expression of Interest is selected by the authorities, you will be provided with an invitation to apply for the Visa.
- For this, you need to fill up the application form and enter all the requested details in it.
- Also, you need to attach the copies of all the documents you have been asked for.
- This process needs to be completed within 60 days.
- Then, you need to wait for the approval of your Visa.
- If your Visa gets approved, you will be all set to move to Australia.
Canada PR Eligibility
Canada pr requirements and eligibility vary depending on Visa type. If you are coming under the skilled worker program, then your eligibility will be defined on the following:
- Work experience
- A valid job offer
- English or French language skills
- Adaptability to adjust in Canada
- In some jobs, you need to provide the NOC as well
- IELTS for Canada immigration
- Proof funds
If you are coming under any other program, then the same points will be applicable for the same with some additional points.
Stepwise Canadian Immigration PR Visa Process
Step 1- Collect your proof of all the necessary documents for the purpose of applying for Visa. The motive behind this is that the authorities will check if you are capable of fulfilling the purpose you are coming for.
Step 2- you also need to show your EILTS test record. In it, your score must be 6 or above
Step 3- you also need to present your Expression of Interest
Step 4- apart from this, you will also need to get your CSR score
Step 5- you can also improve your CSR score by completing the points of pr for Canada
Step 6- then, you need to finally apply for PNP
Step 7- furthermore, you have to wait for the Express entry Draw
Step 8- then you will receive the invitation for apply for Canadian PR
As soon as your application will be approved by the authorities, you can finally pack your bags and go to Canada, the city of your dreams for whatsoever purpose you want to.
If you feel the need to getting in touch with someone who can help you in this process from the beginning till the end, then seek help from nobody but best Canada immigration consultants in India. One of the Canada immigration consultants will definitely help you in reaching the country of your dreams. So, if you are someone who wishes to go to Canada, then stop waiting and get in to action.