Have you ever dreamt of going to Canada, but due to some reasons you were unable to fulfill your dream? Well, with Express Entry you can fulfill this dream of yours in the fastest way possible. Apart from being the fastest way, it is also one of the most secure ways to reach where you always wanted to. So, in today’s post, we shall have a look at the easiest and most working way to apply for express entry Canada. The express entry is specifically available for those who wish to gain Canada PR and move there immediately.
The Application process for Express Entry
You need to fulfill a set of requirements if you wish to apply for Canada Express Entry. Although this process is quite simple, if you do not complete the basics you won’t be able to get through it. Below you shall find the list of documents that are a must for Express Entry:
- First of all, you would have to provide your language test result of IELTS or TOEFL
- The certificate shows you have completed the minimum education required for a particular course.
- A valid passport or another form of travel document
Upon the successful submission of your profile, you will be given the opportunity to apply for Canadian PR for which you need to complete the Canada express entry login procedure. During the application process, you shall be asked to provide more complex details such as a reference letter, identity proof, and medical certificate, and so on.
Canada express entry login
There are two ways through which you can log in to view your profile status or application status. One is through “GCKey” User ID and password and the other one is through a “Sign-In Partner”:
- Go to the Study Abroad page of Canada- canada.ca
- Scroll down and choose “Sign in with GCKey”
- Enter your username
- Then, enter your password
- Tap on the “Sign In” option
With Sign-In partner:
- Go to the same page
- Scroll down and choose “Sign in with sign-in partner”
- Choose your sign-in partner
- Enter your Login Number
- Type the associated password
- Select “Continue” to proceed
After you log in, you can view your profile or the application status.
Who can apply for express entry Canada online?
Those who do not know if they are eligible for applying for Canada Express Entry should note that only those candidates who have an education degree from a college or a university along with work experience are eligible for the application. Along with that, they should have proficiency in the English language as well. In addition to that, if you qualify for one of these programs, then also you can apply for Express Entry Canada and study in Canada for as long you want:
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
- Federal Skilled Trades (FST)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
You can also use the eligibility check tool in order to test if you are eligible to apply or not. Additionally, a candidate needs to meet the following requirements for the application:
- One should not be more than 30 years of age
- He should be in a possession of one master degree or the two bachelor degrees
- Should be highly proficient in English or French
- Should also have three years of experience letter in a skilled work
Procedure to apply for Express Entry Canada
For Canada immigration, the fastest way is through Express Entry. The following is the process to apply for it:
- The first thing you need to do is test your eligibility
- After checking your eligibility, you should get all the necessary documents ready with you
- This would serve to be proof of if you are eligible or not
- The next step is to submit your profile
- If you score enough, then your candidature would be accepted
- Afterward, you will be receiving an invitation to apply for the final application
- After getting the invitation, you need to submit your application within 90 days
This is how you can apply for Express Entry Canada. If you complete each requirement completely, then you will be able to get to your dream country in just a few days of application. Make sure to check your eligibility before starting the application procedure. Otherwise, your endeavor will go in vain.