Are you aware of the fact that, every year a large number of students move to Australia for gaining higher education? Well, for achieving this goal, students need t struggle a lot and after putting the required efforts they reach their desired destination. Immigration to Australia may not be as easy as you think, but if you follow the described path correctly, then there is nobody who can stop you from receiving overseas education.
Students from different corners of the world are attracted towards this country for a whole lot of reasons. Most importantly, the quality of education is what attracts people towards Australia. However, if you are planning to do so, then it is very essential to apply for a student visa. But, those who want to study abroad and wish to spend their rest of the lives there, then it is necessary to apply for Australia pr visa about which we are going to discuss in the following section. The Australia Immigration program is for those who wish to stay in Australia for whatsoever reasons for more than three months. Hence, you should read the points discussed below in detail, so that you do not miss out on an essential step.
Australia Immigration Points And Process
If you are eager to get the Permanent Residency of Australia, then you can do so in different ways.There are following categories for which Australian PR is Visas are offered:
- Skilled Migration Visas
- Business Migration Visas
- Family Migration Visas
- Refugee and Humanitarian Migration Visas
Once you know which filed you belong to, you can directly apply for the same after completing the minimum basic requirements of immigration to Australia from India.
Australia PR points
The required PR points to migrate to Australia are decided on certain different aspects. The minimum points for the same are 65. The following are the categories based on which you have to calculate your points:
- Age- 30 points
- Proficiency in the English Language- 20 points
- Employment outside Australia- 15 points
- Employment in Australia- 20 points
- Educational Qualifications- 20 points
- Studied in Australia- 05 points
- Niche educational skills- 05 points
- Partner skills- 10 points
- Others- 15 points
Pre-requisites of PR for Australia
Before you can actually apply for the PR Visa, you must have these things handy with you.
- First of all, you need to ensure that you have all the necessary documents with you. The essential documents include you certificate of educational qualification, employment documents, if any, Travel docs, Skill Assessment document, and EILTS score card.
- After that, you need to decide on which category of Visa you fall in to. Ensure not to make a false selection.
- If you are applying for Skilled Migration Visa, then you should have all the necessary documents as a proof of skill you have.
- Next up, you need to create an Expression of Interest in which you will have to explain your purpose of going and staying in Australia.
- Apart from this, an applicant also needs to show a proof of him being healthy enough to migrate to the other country.
- Moreover, you will also be asked to show a certificate for the character verification.
- At last, you candidature will be checked so as to know if you are not a threat to the country.
After making sure that you are fulfilling all the points in the section given above, you become eligible to apply for a Visa. Also note that, the same points are applicable for the South Australia immigration.
Australia pr process
- After ensuring that you have everything with you, then you have to wait for the response from Authorities of pr in Australia.
- If your Expression of Interest is selected by the authorities, you will be provided with an invitation to apply for the Visa.
- For this, you need to fill up the application form and enter all the requested details in it.
- Also, you need to attach the copies of all the documents you have been asked for.
- This process needs to be completed within 60 days.
- Then, you need to wait for the approval of your Visa.
- If your Visa gets approved, you will be all set to move to Australia.
- A minimum of 5 bands as an overall score is necessary for those who are going under ‘Relocating Business category’.
- Those who are going under ‘Entrepreneur Residence or Work category’ should have scored at least 4 bands in IELTS.
- The one who is going as an investor can apply for Visa after scoring only 3 bands.
- However, those who are going as students need 6 or more bands for New Zealand immigration from India.
AUSTRALIA PR FEES
For the purpose of Australia immigration from India, you will need to apply for the PR Visa. However, this Visa is not provided for free of cost and you need to pay certain amount to get the same. Currently, the Australia pr cost from India is Rs. 1,95,000 which is equal to $4,0459. However, this cost may vary a little bit from time to time. If you apply for a family Visa, then you get a certain discount. The cost of PR will go down to $7,080 for three members and this may include 2 adults and 1 kid.
If you are unsure about any point or Australia Immigration process or you have doubts regarding the PR visa, then you may get help from the best Australia immigration consultants in Delhi. The experts available at Australia immigration consultants will give you deep insights on what are the necessary documents you need to have for an Australian PR. Apart from this, you can seek help for applying for Visa and gain deeper insights on everything you wanted to know regarding going to Australia or any other country.